Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Anton's LLLI Conference Blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

Less than two weeks to go.

We're getting closer, and anxious to get on the road now.

We're planning a garage sale next weekend to help pay for the trip. It's amazing how much junk we are finding to sell. We've lived in the same place now for 3 years and this will be the 3rd sale. I'm betting we now have half the junk that we did when we moved in. With any luck we'll turn some more of that junk into cash.

I've got all the Harry Potter audiobooks on my iPod now, and expect we'll get through the first two and part way into the 3rd on the way to DC and back. I've already listened to the first two and enjoyed them
thoroughly. I've found that audio books make the commute seem shorter and much less stressful, almost relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home