Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Anton's LLLI Conference Blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Last Session

The last session was I Love My Life: A guide to working from home.

It ran short which is ok, so now I have time to blog and upload pictures before the Gala tonight. Overall it was a good session, but a bit short on info. Kristi covered a high level view of starting a business at home with some brief success stories. As a founder of a failed dot-com, I am familiar with all the steps to creating a business and she didn't say or suggest anything I wouldn't agree with. I would like to emphasise her suggestion of getting help with the things you don't understand. Hire a real accountant, pay a consultant to help you past some sticky situations, and watch out for bad clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home