Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Anton's LLLI Conference Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

We arrived in DC safely

After 11 hours on the road we arrived safe and almost sound in DC. A good night's sleep will do us all a bit of good. We didn't get here in time to register for the conference, so we'll do that first thing in the morning.

I've posted some pictures from the trip on my flickr account at: http://flickr.com/photos/antonolsen/tags/llli/. I'll tag all pics from the conference with llli so they will appear on that page as I upload them.

Deb's off to meet with Gail and I'm watching Cats & Dogs with the kids. I look forward to meeting more of you tomorrow and hopefully can get some pictures so I can keep the names and faces straight.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home